Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday I decided to try pigtails in Viv's hair. She hated it while it was happening but never noticed it after I was finished. She looked so cute and grown up! We decided to head down to Bricktown for the St. Patrick's day festivities. At first Viv was scared by the loud music, and I don't blame her, the band was pretty terrible! We moved farther away and she started have a great time climbing up and down a step. It kept her very entertained!She also liked looking at all the crazy looking people down there! We had a great time but were so tired by the time we got home. I carried her in asleep, changed her diaper, took her clothes off, pigtails out and put her pj's on all while she slept!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

VERY cute!! Love the pigtails!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. She is absolutely adorable! Love the bows.

Jayspee27 said...

OH MY WORD! She's so hilarious and adorable! Can Viv come over and play??