We went out to Hafer Park the other day and with the help of my lovely mother-in-law I was able to take some cute pics of Viv. When it's just me with the camera she spends the whole time walking up to me and putting her face in the lens. Not very flattering most of the time! Anyway I was very excited that we found a good group of tulips that day. I completely missed the tulips there last year and was determined to not do that again! Tulips are my favorite but they are here and then gone in a flash! Here are some of my favorites from that day.

Sunday, March 22, 2009
Viv's Easter Photo Shoot
Posted by Mandy at Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Those rock!!!!
Love them! I'm glad you got some with your tulips!
Great pics...how long do you think they will last?
Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous!!
Wow. I love them! I cannot beleive you have blooms. I am so jealous. Tell Viv I cannot wait to see her. Lynn
She's sooo cute! I love the jelly's! :)
Post a Comment