Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

More DC pics and almost Brad Pitt

Jayna, Matt and a lady with really awesome hair. We set up this picture just to get a shot of her hair! That one's for you Lynn!

I saw Dorothy's ruby slippers at the Smithsonian. So cool!

We walked all the way to the Lincoln Memorial and when we got there the reflecting pool was drained!! I was so mad! I wanted to get some cool pics, but it doesn't look that cool empty.



BFF's!

Me and hubs at the art gallery.

My 19 week picture. I feel like I got so much bigger in the 4 days that we were there! Maybe it was all the massive amounts of food we were eating! Either that or the baby in my belly.

My adorable nephew Anderson. He smiles all the time!
Here's an interesting thing that happened in DC. We were crossing the street when a security guard asked us if we liked Brad Pitt. Now, I don't really know how to answer that, because I have a few things to discuss with Mr. Pitt regarding his choice of "girlfriend". Anyway, we all said yes because who wants to explain all of that to a stranger. He told us that Brad was in the Russel building right across the street! So, we turned around, went through security and roamed all over that place. He was nowhere. Finally we happened upon Tom Coburn's office and a girl working there said that Brad had just been in the office across from hers meeting with one of the senators. We just missed him! Anyway, Jayna of course ran into someone she knew so we got a cool tour of the Capitol. So that's my almost run in with a celebrity. I'm just glad it wasn't Angelina.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Wow ! I see a lot of Viv in him! You look great!

Dara said...

I love all the flower pictures. If I ever get near to Brad Pitt I'm going to yell "you broke my heart!" and then run away.

Jayspee27 said...

HA! Dara would yell, "I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!" I just laughed out loud at that thought just now.
Mandersjo29, I miss you COME BACK! and can I just say, I was thinking of doing my hair like the lady's in the park, but...not any more...