Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Huge Already!

Here's my 22 week belly pic. I really didn't think I was this big until I looked at this picture! Holy cow I got big fast this time. Looks like I might have another big baby, Viv weighed over 8 lbs ya know! My face is already doing that weird pregnant looking thing that it did last time, only a lot earlier this time around. Little Violet moves around a lot these days and that makes me excited. Viv is getting a new tooth and is being a very emotional girl these days. I don't know if I can take it! I wish all the teeth would just appear suddenly without the whole teething thing. Anyway, I'm off to take a bath and read the Us Weekly that Dara gave me. She knows just what I like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you look beautiful. Enjoy every second of this!!

Devin said...

You look great! I'm only 13 weeks, and not brave enough to post a pregnancy photo.