Once again the necklace test is right. Yay for Violet!
Yay! That is so exciting! And I LOVE the name Violet! So cute! Cograts!
How wonderful! Another precious girl!
Yay! I am so excited for you. When they are all 30+ yrs-old, we'll have to get your girls and my boys together : )
Vivian and Violet. So precious. I'm just wondering what V boy name you had picked out......... ;) I can't wait to see another little Viv.
Congrats on another beautiful girl - how exciting!
oh I was wrong!!! Yeah for a girl!! My Noah can have a girlfriend!!!!! I'm glad she cooperated today.
Woo hoo : ) Violet is such a sweet name and I know she will be beautiful!
Congratulations! I have nothing to compare it to, but having two girls so much fun! Love the name too:)
Thanks Mandy ; ) You made me feel better about feeling like a mental case. You sure are sweet!
Congratulations! Staying with the V names, eh? Love it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Once again the necklace test is right. Yay for Violet!
Yay! That is so exciting! And I LOVE the name Violet! So cute! Cograts!
How wonderful! Another precious girl!
Yay! I am so excited for you. When they are all 30+ yrs-old, we'll have to get your girls and my boys together : )
Vivian and Violet. So precious. I'm just wondering what V boy name you had picked out......... ;) I can't wait to see another little Viv.
Congrats on another beautiful girl - how exciting!
oh I was wrong!!! Yeah for a girl!! My Noah can have a girlfriend!!!!! I'm glad she cooperated today.
Woo hoo : ) Violet is such a sweet name and I know she will be beautiful!
Congratulations! I have nothing to compare it to, but having two girls so much fun! Love the name too:)
Thanks Mandy ; ) You made me feel better about feeling like a mental case. You sure are sweet!
Congratulations! Staying with the V names, eh? Love it!
Post a Comment