Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Double Stroller?

Does anyone have a double stroller that would fit a Graco infant carseat that they would like to sell? It doesn't matter what color it is.

5 comments:

Devin said...

Mandy-I have a double stroller,I'm not sure if it would fit a Graco carseat, I'll have to look and see. If not, I have an infant seat that fits with it. If you want it, you can have it. Let me know.

Natalie Hudkins said...

I have an awesome one that is Graco and in really cool colors. My neighbor is borrowing it, but should only need it for another couple of months. If I can work it into the conversation without it being too awkward I will see when I can get it back! I use an umbrella double stroller now and we just bought a jogging double- point is- they are lifesavers!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

We have one if you haven't taken anyone up on their offer! It is a blue graco one...we were going to sell it on craig's list for $20.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Yes! we don't have a lot going on. I will try to pull it down sometime today and get it ready for you to look at!

Dara said...

I could have stolen several at the zoo for you today! But that would be wrong:)