Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Zoo Day!

It was so gorgeous today so we decided to go to the zoo! Viv definately had fun and was really watching the animals this time.

She had a good time look over the edge at the huge elk below us. I think he was her favorite!

She also had fun watching the sea lions swim. They are my favorite I think!

Me and my best bud!
We found Nemo.

And we had a great time looking at all of the rest of the fish!

Matt liked showing Viv the meerkats. They are his favorite!
And he liked showing her the ducks in the pond.
At the end of the day we were all worn out!
It was a great day at the zoo!

1 comments:

Lynn Valdez said...

I wish I was at the zoo with you. One of the photos of Matt holding Viv, her head casts a shadow on Matt's face to where he looks like he is sporting a goatie. It was kinda hot. Can he grow one yet??