Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally done

As you know I've had some drama with the redoing of my curtains. Here's what they looked like before, this is from a pic of my house a couple of years ago, pre babies. Notice that there are no high chairs, sippy cups, toys, toys, toys, walkers, bouncers, burpcloths, etc. laying everywhere like there is now. Anyway, I liked the curtains until we got the new couches and then they just seemed way too dark. I wanted to incorporate the blue from the couches so I went on the hunt for the right fabric. Wait! I do spot a high chair back there! Wow, this is what the house looked like with only one baby? Yikes. Here they are after I realized that they were all cut way too short and had to make them work anyway since the fabric I found was too expensive to start all over! I found the blue fabric in the remnants section at Hancocks so I got a great deal! They finally reach the floor! Thanks for the help Caryn, you've always been my math genius!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Those look great!!!!

ComplyKated said...

Mandy!!!!!! I love them!!!!! I know the blue wasn't in the orignal plan but it is just the touch the curtains needed to pull everything together. Very well done! The are beautiful.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Wow! You can come help me now! Great job!

Anonymous said...

They look so good! You're so talented. I hope to be just like you someday!

Dara said...

I think I like it even better now.

Tamra said...

Great job! Good thing you don't live near me or I'd have put you to work on nursery curtains.