Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Help me decide

The theme at I Heart Faces this week is kisses. Here are some that I'm trying to decide between. Tell me which one you think I should enter in the comments. I have until tomorrow night at midnight to enter. Here they are:

9 comments:

OK Chick said...

I like the last picture and one with kiddos.

Rachel said...

My favorite is the one wit Viv, too.

Chellie said...

I like the last one

Candice said...

Sepia on the tractor, or maybe the color one:).

Erin said...

I like both of the couple on the tractor. Super cute. But the one with Viv is really sweet too.

MaKenna said...

i like my sister.

Kayla said...

The tractor ones for sure. I like the last one because the color is awesome but the other has a cool vintage look. Can't decide.

Gena said...

The tractor, or Jason and Morg. Tough one.

MarcyMartin said...

JASON AND MORG!!