Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm not type A

Head over to my good friend Morgandi's blog to see what this is about. Here are what my bottles and kitchen sink area look like right at this moment. And this doesn't even begin to describe to you how bad my house looks right now. Notice the strawberry icing still in my mixing bowl from last night. Also the crusted on mac and cheese on the high chair insert. Yum! All of these things are out because I'm too lazy to empty my dishwasher. I've also been working on new curtains for the dining room. Matt called them "old lady" fabric. I love them! We got new blue couches and I'm trying to incorporate the color into the house. I'll have to take a pic of the new couches, they're gorgeous! Also, it's kind of late, but here are some pics of the flowers Matty got me for Valentine's Day. I love how the back of this one looks. The roses are wilted by now, but were really pretty last week! The gerbera daisies are still holding on though!
Oh what the heck, I'll get my camera and take a pic of the couches. Hold on...
My battery died just as I took this, so no pics of the couch and the loveseat. The chair and ottoman will have to do. I have to admit that the color of the chair is totally different in person, it looks pretty weird in this pic. Oh well, DJ Lance Rock thinks it's cool.

4 comments:

Tamra said...

The one productive thing I did yesterday was unload, load, and wash dishes in the dishwasher. Ugh. I decided to tack that on as a belated Valentine's present to the hubs.

Can't wait to see pics of all the new stuff in your living/dining space!

Dara said...

The only reason my counter doesn't look exactly like this right now is that Aidan doesn't use bottles and you actually cook. Give me 3 months my friend.

Anonymous said...

I have an excuse. My mom is still here. She leaves tomorrow and bottles will probably go to the wayside. They probably won't even get washed! Love all of the pictures. Those curtains are not granny, they're fabulous!

Gena said...

Love the curtains. Love the couch. I'm a little type A, but things are still plenty messy over here. Kids are good for me. It's after they leave home that I'll have to remember to make messes.