I took some Valentine pics of the girls today since Papa and NanNan stopped by last night with these adorable shirts for the girls. As you can see, the girls were elated to have their pictures taken. You think I take too many pics of them? Oh well, I don't care, they'll like it later!Finally got one of Violet smiling. She smiles all the time...except when the camera comes out!
This one reminds me of an elementary school picture. It's pretty good, she's looking at the camera and even kind of smiling, but it's that weird awkward expression that reminds me of waiting in line with a comb in my hand to get my picture taken while all the kids in my class watched. 
I love this texture in photoshop, it makes it look like it's on canvas. Pretty cool.
I liked this one even though she's making a goofy face. This is totally her!



2 comments:
Your girls have the most beautiful eyes and precious faces...but of course, you already knew that!!!
Seriously, we HAVE TO get together soon!!!
I love those shirts. I totally forgot to get Aidan a Valentine shirt this year. Good thing my mom didn't.
Post a Comment