I've been spending most of my computer time working on my new website so I've really been slacking in the blogging department. Here's what has been happening:
The girls are taking guitar lessons...
Well not really, but sometimes mommy needs a break so the girls get to go to music hour in daddy's room!
Vi wants to go to a show with daddy. She figured he'd never know if she hid inside this nice guitar case!
Violet all bundled up for the cold weather.

Violet is getting sweeter and sweeter!
The girls still love spending time together!
We took Viv's crib out of her room a little over a week ago so that she would start sleeping in her toddler bed. The first night was so bad that I was prepared to go out to the freezing garage and put together the crib in the middle of the night. However, for the past four nights she's gone to bed without getting up one time! It's a success. The picture above is from the day after the first night in the toddler bed. She fell asleep right there in the high chair.



4 comments:
Great seeing what you guys have been up to - love those beautiful girls!
Okay-all of those are the most adorable pictures of your girls (and Matt:))! They have such sweet little faces! I need to come over and kiss them! Glad Viv is doing better in her toddler bed! Violet's little face is just too precious!
The guitar pictures are the sweetest ever. You should hang those up somewhere! And I just saw on your photography blog (look @ me being all blog savvy now!) that you have blue couches coming! Hooray (though I feel bad for Ollie. No more on the couch for him eh?)
I love love love your babies! They are oh so BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment