My family all went to Branson over the weekend, except Matt who stayed to play at Heartbeat for Hope. We had so much fun and on Saturday we went to Silver Dollar City.

Addi and Lily won pig stuffed animals playing a game and were very excited!

We went to the petting zoo and got to see the goats and rabbits.

Viv was a little unsure of the rabbit but the other girls loved them!

I dont think she wants anything to do with him!

Viv had lots of fun looking around and seeing the animals. She did really good all day at SDC. We got there pretty early so there were no lines to the rides. Marcy and me rode all the big roller coasters and then I rode lots of kid rides with Sophie and Lily. That night we went to a show called Grand Jubilee featuring New South, where I got pulled on stage for 5 songs! It was so much fun. Here's some video of it below. It's recorded off of my TV so the quality may not be great, but it's pretty funny!
2 comments:
I am so glad you got that DVD. Your hair looks fabulous.
Nice...a lap dance from Elvis! : )
Post a Comment