Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Yuck

I'm having a bad day, tell me something good or funny or cheer me up! Oh, Matt came home from work sick yesterday so he went to bed as soon as he got home and we didn't get to go to the fair. Maybe tonight...

4 comments:

Gena said...

Hmmmm....I'm having a grouchy day, too. I frantically started cleaning so I feel a little better. If you do go tonight, I think Hanson is playing. That might just make you more depressed, though. Go get a drink from Starbucks or something. :)

Gena said...

And aren't two comments better than one?

DeeDee said...

hey, just look at your adorable baby, that should make you smile, if not you can always go outside, throw rocks at really nice cars and then run away REALLY FAST! It always works for me.

suzspeaks said...

I'm having a bad day too!! go to cakewrecks.blogspot.com you'll feel better!

Viv is BEAUTIFUL!!!