Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The fair

We went to the fair Friday night and had a great time. We split an indian taco and a cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll was awesome!!!!!!!! Viv had so much fun looking at the people walking all around her. She was especially impressed with the really tall skinny guy in tight stone washed jeans and a spiderman shirt. I'm almost certain he just stepped out of a time machine from 1982.


This is right before the Hanson concert. Yes, we saw Hanson! We even saw one of the guys walking around the fair before they played with his wife and kids.
This is us during the concert. Viv was a little scared at first, but then she liked it and danced around!

3 comments:

Dara said...

I'm so jealous about Hanson. I'm not even ashamed to say I love them.

Gena said...

Hanson can not be married already. Any one of them. I feel so old now.

Melinda said...

I with Viv on that "people watching" is my favorite thing to do at the fair! Glad you guys had a great time.