Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Viv is into everything!

This is Viv's current obsession in our house. She goes over to the dog food bowl about 50 times a day. I have taken dog food out of her mouth before. Gross! I put up the baby gate so she couldn't get in, but then she fell through the gate and into the dog food. It was probably the best day of her life!
Another thing she's always into is anything in Matt's office. She loves all the cords and instruments and especially loves his pedal board.
This is how I found her the other day. I put her in the pack and play so that I could mop and when I went over to her, she was naked! She took her diaper off and was standing there all sad.
I had to take a picture, it was too cute! Sorry if I'm embarassing you Viv. Another obsession that I haven't gotten a picture of yet, is that she takes all the books that she can reach off the bookshelf in my bedroom. It drives me nuts! She does the same thing with the DVDs in the living room. Basically she loves emptying things out. I'll get a picture of the books, I know it will come up soon!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

She is so cute! You are going to have to chase all those boys away!