Today is our 4 year anniversary! Here are some pics from our wedding day, when were young pups! *Oh yeah, Dara just reminded me one thing. This is also the historic 4 year anniversary of when Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were united in holy matrimony. Man, why couldn't those kids work things out??
This is the main wedding picture that I use, and that's not even my bouquet. I just this was taken at the reception and I couldn't find mine at that point so I borrowed one from a bridesmaid. It's always bothered me, I wish I had just taken the time to find mine!
This is the White House Mansion in Tulsa where we were married. We loved it there! That's us in the front yard waiting for the limo to arrive. He got lost!
This is our gorgeous wedding party. Most of my best girlfriends have moved! SAD. Tonight we're going to the ever so romantic State Fair. We go every year and we thought it would be a fun, cheaper way to celebrate. Love you Matty!



7 comments:
Mmmmm. Sounds like a great date to me. Happy Anniversary! (And I can't believe it's been 4 years.)
That was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen, and the funnest time! It's hard to believe 4 years have already gone by. And you guys have the funnest way of celebrating! YAY for you! I'm sure Brit Brit is a smidge jealous.
happy anniversary!! Eat a cinnamon roll for me!
Your wedding was so much. I still remember Lynn belly flopping on the trampoline the night before.
so much fun. I meant to say
Happy Anniversary!
Yea Dara, and remember I was pregnant and just didn't know it?
I also remember a few other things about the night before on the trampoline. Maybe I dreamt it??
Lynn
Post a Comment