
I went looking at Halloween costumes for Viv the other day and didn't find anything that fit her personality. I was at Children's Orchard and saw some ballet outfits, only they were for older kids. It gave me a great idea though, she could be a ballerina! She's always on her toes so I though that it would be perfect. I decided to make a tutu so I headed to Hobby Lobby. Did I have any idea how to make one? No, but fate was on my side. While I was looking around the fabric section I ran into Andrea Reiger who had already made a tutu and she told me how to do it! What luck! Thanks Andrea, it was easy to do!

She loved trying it on and it kept her busy for a little while.


This is my favorite picture of her because I think she's posing just like a ballerina. So cute! I have to find a cute onesie for the rest of the outfit and I have an iron on ballerina I'm going to put on it. Anyone have ballet looking shoes for size 3??
9 comments:
That is WAY precious!!! She is going to be the cutest little ballerina! You'll have to teach me how to make one!
Try Payless. They have a ton. That is so cute, BTW.
SO cute!!! I love the last picture too.
Ok did you photo shop her legs on that last picture? That is amazing she does look like a ballerina. I have a tiara/flower thing she could wear but it might be too big.
I might need a lesson! Syd has been asking for a one.(I dont know where she has seen one but she wants one!!)
I would love to help anyone that wants to make one. Maybe some afternoon you guys can come over and we'll hit Hobby Lobby and make one. It's so easy and cheap. That's why I made one myself, because I knew it would be inexpensive.
In your last comment on here...I thought you said you made one for yourself!! Ha!!
Yes, they all kind of annoyed me! Once you read the first two you have to keep going! You can borrow my copies if you want....just email me!
I'm impressed, Mandy. That is so cute, and Viv looks perfect posing in it!
She's such a poser! I'm telling you, she's so pretty that you should have her apply to the next round of America's Next Top Model. Hopefully crazy Tyra doesn't scare her off too much...Did you see her last night? Cah-ra-zy.
Post a Comment