
See, here's the books! First thing she did this morning was take the books off the shelf. I gave up and they're still all over the floor right now.

I do like that she likes books though!

After the books, she went for my vanity where she routinely pulls down as many bracelets as she can. Well today she got her hands on one of my many
lipglosses.

She never got it open thank goodness, but the girl is like her mom, she likes accessories and makeup!

I watched
Jaylen today for a
little while when Melody was getting her hair done. This is what she did for most of the time.

This is what Viv was doing.

Oh well, I needed to organize the
Tupperware anyway! It kept her out of the living room where
Jaylen was sleeping.

After
Jaylen woke up, Viv taught her the right way to do laundry.

It was an adventurous day!

Here's Mel with her girls! Viv just loves her and always reaches out to her for a hug!
4 comments:
Love it that they are such good friends!
I love your blog. Viv does so much of what Luke does. It cracks me up. I've been going crazy with him taking out everything he possibly can. That tupperware pic of Viv was priceless. I could take the exact same picture of Luke.
Hey Mandy!! I'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog! I'll definitely be reading yours now too. Viv is absolutely adorable! What amazing hair she has!! :) I need to read more...
Oh my word! Viv is such a hoot and I just can't believe how big she's getting.
Post a Comment