Since Viv's hair is getting longer she often wakes up with a serious case of bed head. She got a really nice visit from the hair fairy the other day during her nap! I guess that she's not too embarassed though because she's waving at the camera!
The video shows off Viv's dancing skills! Every time she goes in Matt's music room and he turns on the keyboard she starts dancing and it's so funny! The video is kind of dark, (you know how those tortured artists rooms are), but hopefully you can see her shaking her groove thang!



5 comments:
She has Matt's round eyes but definitely your nose and mouth! I think she is looking more and more like you all the time. Her dark hair makes everyone think of Matt but if you could paint shop blonde on her I think you'd see she looks ALOT like you!! ;)
I think her beautiful smile looks just like yours!
I can see it in the eyes and mouth. She is sooooo cute. She has such a pretty smile.
The hair fairy pics had me laughing out loud! Too funny! I love her little dance, too! Fun stuff!!
I think you and Matty are one of those couples who looks more alike with time -- except you are still strikingly gorgeous and feminine while Matt is still a rockstar dude. So it's no wonder that Viv looks like you both. :)
She's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment