
Viv and I had a great time the other day at Hafer Park. I really went to spend some time getting to know my new camera, and Viv just happens to be a great model! She wasn't really into looking at the camera that much, but the model doesn't always have to be looking at the camera. I really liked catching her enjoying nature and having fun outside!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Fun at Hafer Park
Posted by Mandy at Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Great pics!!!
First of all what kind of camera do you have. I don't think you answered me last time. Those are so good.
Second, how did you keep her from eating the leaves?
I love all of the pictures. So beautiful!
I have a Canon 40D. Most of the pictures are of her eating the leaves, these are just some of the few times when she wasn't!
Great photos...as always!
Beautiful! Now...select one of these photos and use it as your inspiration to create an evening look. :)
Man, great pictures Mandy. See you tomorrow maybe!
Thanks! They will be friends if we have any say in the matter :) It is so funny because I read your comment before Hannah and I took our Sunday afternoon nap and I had a dream that you and Viv were in my living room waiting for us to get up so we could play...funny how dreams happen.
Post a Comment