Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Before and After Pics

Here's the kitchen before we moved in and I started messing with things.
Here's what it looked like yesterday, with taupe walls. I liked the color but needed a change. Here is is today after I finished the paint. I dont think it's actually that bright in person, but it's pretty bright! I like it though, but have to admit that it was scary at first. Yeah, it's definately not that bright in person. Here's the dining room wall that I have now painted three times. The color it was before was the ugliest color that I have painted it. Before then it was a light green, but too light. So, I decided to paint it an ugly puke green that I always hated. Now the kitchen and dining are the same color and I really like how the yellow looks with my granny's old cabinet. That was a lot of work, so it better be the last time! I hate the trashcan there but don't have anywhere else to put in unless I put it in the garage. Thoughts?

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks great!! It looks so fresh and cheery! Good job! Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for teaching for me last night!!

Unknown said...

Love it! So bright and pretty!

Gena said...

Looks great. Just leave the trash can. It's in decent shape, and doesn't have any major dents or holes. You don't want to be hauling trash out to the garage.......

Michelle said...

What did you use to paint your cabinets white? We put 3-4 coats on ours and it still could use more. Yours look really good!

Dara said...

It does look brighter in pictures than in person, I can back you up on that. It looks great. We bought a cheap smaller trashcan and put it under the sink because we couldn't keep Aidan out of the big one, but as long as Viv's not bothering it I wouldn't worry.

Jayspee27 said...

OH MY GOSH! IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! It brightens everything up! I LOVE IT!