Yes, we just love the zoo! We went again yesterday with the Walker girls and had a great time, the weather was perfect! 
We got the girls to hug and kiss and it was so cute! Of course I didn't get the exact kiss moment, but I think Amy might have!
They are so cute together!
Viv enjoyed checking out the cat statue. She kept calling all the animals that she didn't recognize, puppy!
Since we took their pics by this statue last time we decided to make a tradition of it. Plus, it's low enough for the girls and not overrun by a ton of other kids!
It got hot out so Viv kept drinking water like a good girl!
This is a picture of her from a couple of days ago when she decided to climb onto the fireplace, put her hands in the ashes and throw them everywhere! It was bath-time right after this picture, and then vacuum time for the living room. That girl climbs everything!
On a complely different note, I am looking for a good Bible class to go to on Wednesday nights. I tried out one of the ladies bible study groups, but it just wasn't right for me. I can't seem to find a class that I like. If any of you have the same problem and go to MRCC, comment below and maybe we can just start meeting with our own small group at the church. It could be a young moms group or a jso girls group for Wednesday nights.



4 comments:
I second the small group, I start teaching next quarter on Wed. night but until then I've got nothing.
We went to the zoo yesterday too and Kendall also called everything a puppy.
I have the same prob with wed night classes. I can't find the right fit! A JSO class would be awesome!
I have the same problem. We have been going to the college class. Trying to feel young again!! We enjoy it, but we definitely don't fit in. I would meet this quarter if you want. We could figure out some Bible Study to do for the next couple of weeks.
Post a Comment