Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Procrastination Pictures



I usually don't take very long to get pics off my camera and put them in a folder or on the blog, but lately I have been slacking! So here are some things that we've been up to lately. Lunch yesterday at Braums, I mostly took this so my mom could see Viv in the dress that she bought for her.


We went to the new Poblano on Saturday night for dinner. Viv looks a little drugged in this pic, but she wasn't. If we had known what was going to happen at dinner we might have tried that!



See how happy she looks before we entered the restaurant? Not so much once we got a table. She threw a fit for the entire time we were there. By the time we got our food we ate as fast as we could so we could get out of there before people started throwing us out! The food was good though.


Viv and I headed to the arts festival downtown and she loved the music! She kept bobbing up and down and clapping and yelling out "yay"!



I think it's so funny how she sits in her chair, just chillin out, watching Sesame Street. No worries!


She had a great time at Aidian's house playing on the slide and would lay at the bottom of the slide and do a huge belly laugh everytime she went down. It was hilarious!

We attempted (we meaning the Tinius fam and me and Viv) to go to the new Mexican place out on the lake to hear Matt play. Well, a huge rainstorm came in while we were seated outside and then we waited for over an hour for a table. Viv was of course falling apart, so we all left and went to the Tinius house for Chinese takeout and slide fun!

This is when Viv decided to grab my makeup brush off the vanity and put some eye shadow on. Very lovely don't you think?

And thankfully, Ollie Pup Boy finally got a haircut, he's smelly good now and Matt even likes him again. Up next is Daisy, the shedding queen!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! You have such a beautiful family.

Monica said...

Great pics - I especially love the family shot! Viv is definitely her mother's daughter w/ the cute outfits & attempted make-up application - love it!

Jayspee27 said...

Can I just say, anytime I can see viv in pigtails, it makes my heart melt! When I do them I'm not nearly as cute as her!