Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday- Black Tie

This month's theme is Black Tie and Melinda said that she hoped to see some high school pics, well here you go! I actually found them this week and of course took pictures of them since I don't have a scanner. At my school we didn't really have dances other than prom, so here are some pics of my 1997 senior prom. This first pic is one of me and all my close girlfriends. I remember thinking that mom probably wouldn't let me buy a dress with one shoulder, because back then, they were pretty new on the scene. She didn't mind and I was so excited!

Here's me and my date, Heath. Nice guy, obsessed with basketball. Another pic of me and some girlfriends showing a little leg. Sorry it's so blurry! This is a pic of me and my friend Traci, I think we were doing the welcome speech or something. Wow, if you take a picture of me right now at that angle, you'd get a lot more chins!
That's it for this week, next week's Flashback Friday will feature me in dresses at events where I got hives. Yay for anxiety about public speaking! Go to Melinda's blog to join in the fun!

8 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

OH MAN!!! I heart flash back Friday!

Heidi said...

these are so fun!

Melinda said...

You were and still are so pretty...which makes me excited to see photos of you with hives : )

Unknown said...

You look lovely in that one shouldered dress : ). Nothing says HOT like one shoulder out, right? Isn't it so funny to look back and see what we thought was gorgeous?

kj said...

If I could fit into one of my prom dresses today, I'd wear it out just to show people I could fit in it!!!!!! : ) Mine was not shoulderless, but it kinda did a x across my chest...well...now ther'd be junk hanging out of it now! HA!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

These photos are great, I love looking back on old photos.

Kristin said...

So beautiful- this is fun, thanks for sharing!

Stacey Cannon said...

I'm visiting from Melinda's Blog...
I love the photos! You are so pretty!!!