Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elmo Wears Me Out Too!

This is how I found Viv yesterday during Sesame Street. I can always see the back of her head from behind the chair and I looked over and couldn't see her so I went to check it out. She hadn't slept much that morning so I guess she was just too tired to watch anymore! Oh, I am planning on painting my kitchen today if anyone would like to volunteer to come over and help me! I'll be your best friend!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

I actually love painting. I find it therapeutic! I'm going to visit Mariah today though. If I get back in time and you still are doing it...I really can help!

Lynn Valdez said...

I will come paint! That best friend title is ALL MINE! BACK OFF PEOPLE.

I love Vivian's legs. LOVE THEM. Cannot wait to see you in August. YAY YAY hip hip HOORAY! Please give me sun and no mo sno.

Ok, kind of a weird blog comment. Love yer.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! Sesame Street wears me out too.

Aubrey said...

Too sweet! She looks so grown up!

What color did you choose for the walls? Can't wait to see it!

Aubrie said...

Ooooo, what color are you painting? If I could move more than 2 feet without breaking a sweat I would come help. I don't think my hips will let me, though.

Jayspee27 said...

Bless little Viv! She was sleepy! Well, you painted without me, but can I still be your best friend?