Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We got to meet Chloe!

Last night the Arter's had a cookout because Morg and Jason and Chloe were in town visiting. It was so good to see them and to meet baby Chloe. She is sooo sweet! I officially can't stand next to Morgandi in pictures anymore. Enough said. This picture was very difficult, mainly because Viv was acting like a maniac the whole time. You can see the distressed look on her face!
The only thing that kept the girls occupied was the swing set! Aren't Aidan and Viv sweet together?

Here's Chloe, she's so tiny!
She said that she loves her Aunt Mandy the best!

5 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

awe!!! I'm so jealous!!! You all look beautiful and your little girls too. I love that you all have girls. How perfect is that!!?!

Lynn Valdez said...

I AM SO JEALOUS TOO! But how cute to see you girls holding your girls. I love these photos. Thank you for sharing.

Dara said...

I just found the funniest picture of all of us holding the girls. They were done!

The Shoemakes said...

Those are precious girlies ; ) Very sweet!! Can't wait to meet Violet! (Hope that is still going to be her name) : )

Anonymous said...

What a great night! I love all of the pictures. I especially love the one of Aidan and Vivian. Those two were holding on for dear life.