Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday - Black Tie

This is a picture of me and my best friend Caryn at our junior prom in 1996. I remember that I agreed to walk in a fashion show for the store that sold that dress so that I could get it for a discount. Man, I was a bargain shopper even back then! I still like that dress and don't think it looks too outdated yet. My hair always looked like that for big events, the big prom updo that looked pretty square on top! To join in on Flashback Fridays, go to Melinda's blog and see the details.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Awwww - you both look so good! I love that both of you match the decorations too!

Devin said...

I still like that dress too! I had my hair eerily similar in every dress up pic I think all the way through the day of my wedding!

Heidi said...

ha, i totally had to do a 2nd take after reading Melinda's comment about you two matching the decorations! So true! But WAY cute, and that hair doo must have been very popular, I always had a similar one too! (except for the bee hive i sported to homecoming when the B52's were popular!) LOL...oh YES i did!

Kristin said...

I had my hair like that for my wedding too. Came over from flashback Friday.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Great photo. Ya'll do match the decor:)

Stacey Cannon said...

Hi! I linked over from Melinda's blog, and I love your picture! Melinda is right! You do match!!! :) That is awesome ;)

ThatsBaloney said...

You girls look great! You just missed the teal/jewel tone stage of prom dresses. Lucky you!!