Today Viv and I went down to the Myriad Gardens to do a photo shoot of the adorable Sydnee Seat. I figured since I was down there that I would attempt do some pics of Viv since I've never taken her pictures down there before. So after Syd's photos were done, Viv and I set off to do our own photo shoot. She had a blast! She hardly looked at the camera but I got some cute pics anyway. She spent most of the time getting dirty and then wanting me to clean her hands for her. She saw ducks, squirrels, birds, and even a family of geese with babies. We had a great time! There are lots of pics to look through but I make no apologies, I'm a photographer, that's what we do! 
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Viv's 17 Month Pics
Posted by Mandy at Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
What a beautiful girl!! I love her dress. Also love the squirrel-very photogenic.
I hope Syd's turned out this cute. Viv is a pro!
So cute!! Is that the same squirrel from Anna's photoshoot? He's like a squirrel model. He can't resist the limelight.
Your talent never ceases to amaze me! Viv is so beautiful! I personally like the family photo of the ducks/geese, whatever.
Adorable photos!!
BTW - you've been tagged : ) You can thank me later.
Wow, Mandy! These are GORGEOUS! What an adorable little girl.
Also, I love the squirrel!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment