May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).
Since this month's theme is weddings, I thought I'd start out with a bridesmaid edition. I don't have all of the pics of me in BM dresses but here are some that I do have! First up is Morgandi and Jason's wedding. They didn't really have official bridesmaids and groomsmen, but we were all there supporting her and didn't have to buy ugly ill-fitting dresses! Thanks Morg, you're a keeper! I was the photographer at her wedding so I'm only in like a couple of pics anyway. Next up is my BFF Jayna's wedding, which was when I was about 6-7 months pregnant! Thanks for still letting me be your matron of honor, even though I looked like a huge pumpkin! Good dresses though and I didn't have to get a maternity, just one that was a couple of sizes larger than what I usually wear. Thankfully it zipped on the wedding day, but it was close!
Here we all are at Jayna's bridal breakfast the day before. I think it was the day before, who knows, I'm pregnant and can't think!
And here we are the day of the wedding, don't we look glorious? Notice how I'm hiding behind everyone?
And us right before the wedding started, me doing my MOH duties! Nice armpits Jayna!The next one to get married was Tams in San Antonio. I had just had Vivian 4 months before this, so there are no actual full length pics of me in the dress. It was a good dress, I just had a lot of extra baggage still waiting around. It also almost didn't zip, thank goodness it did!
Here we are at the reception, all the ladies in black! Doesn't it look like Katie's naked? I promise that she wasn't...
Some of you might wonder about Dara's wedding, well I was also the photograher at her wedding and I don't even know if we have a single picture together on that day! And as for Lynn's wedding, I can't find our pictures! I know they're online somewhere. Lynn, do you know where they are?



9 comments:
Ha! It does look like Katie is naked in that last pic. Too funny. You look fab in all of the pics though and what beautiful brides all your friends were!
oh all of your pictures are so pretty! I LOVE the color of the bridesmaid dress where you were pregnant. Gorgeous!
I love it! I was in in two weddings when I was pregnant with Kendall. One of the weddings had tight, strapless, dresses with eight (eight!) pieces of boning. SO uncomfortable. Thankfully, Lindsay's bridesmaids dresses were loose and breathable.
If I had to do it all over again, I would do like Morgandi did. Either that, or let everyone go buy their own dress.
I love all of the pictures! It brings back so many good memories. I loved all of our weddings. They were all very much "us".
I found a picture of us on my wedding day! I will post it next Friday.
I Emailed you one, but the rest are not digital. I will bring with me to OKC and we can scan them. I have some awesome ones of you and me together. Love ya
Awe! I agree with Morg. All of our weddings were so "us" and more importantly wonderfully memorable! I'm so glad to have shared these days with all of you! You need to do your wedding next week (tomorrow)
OH! and at least in the armpit pic, they were cleanly shaven! I'm just sayin'.
So...I know I'm not officially a part of the "elite" group, BUT you were a beautiful bridesmaid in my wedding & Jayna was an amazing guest book attendant:) The dresses were definitely not traditional bridesmaid dresses, but I loved how simple they were (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31059227&l=610a6e7489&id=168301041).
Post a Comment