That's right folks, I am officially exhausted all the time and very uncomfortable. It came so fast this time!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Yes, I've Reached That Point
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's right folks, I am officially exhausted all the time and very uncomfortable. It came so fast this time!
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, May 27, 2009
4 comments:
Where is the latest pregnancy photo?
Love that stage. It comes too soon and stays too long. Or in my case, extra, extra long.
You are glowing even though you don't have the energy too...I think you are too tired to see it :)~! Hang in there!
Awe! Mandy! She will be here before you know it! (not that that helps you now) You're doing great! And I agree with Elizabeth, you are glowing, but are just too tired to notice, or care.
You look beautiful. Post a belly pic soon please!
Post a Comment