Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Times

Matt worked so hard all afternoon putting together Viv's new swingset that my parents bought. Here she is right after she woke up from her nap and discovered that there was a swing and slide in her very own backyard!Matt was so excited to show her how it worked. It wasn't completely finished, but it had enough to test it out. We're going to get a toddler swing to put in the middle between the big swings, but for today she held on and had a great time. She kept saying swing swing swing!Matt wanted to enjoy the swing too! She also loved the slide, she kept saying slide slide slide!

This is a pic of Viv Friday night after dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We've started having to do the old early bird dinner because someone gets an attitude the later it gets. And Viv does too.
This is the dress that I made for her on Friday. It looks pretty good from a distance, but I wouldn't bet it on staying in one piece so this may be the only time she gets to wear it!

That's it for now, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy cow...I am so impressed you are sewing Viv's clothes!! Look at you go, Martha Stewart!

Jayspee27 said...

MANDY OH MY GOODNESS!!! You little seamstress you! That dress is adorable!!! Viv is such a little version of you! I LOVE IT! Little woman! Now all she needs is a purse!