May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).
Since I couldn't find these pictures for my bridesmaid post, I thought I would post them now. Thanks for sending these Lynn and Monica! The first one is one Lynn's wedding in Wyoming. It was a rough trip to get there, the plane we were supposed to take from I think Denver wasn't working so we had to take a Greyhound bus all the way to Sheridan. It was a long night, but thankfully I had my bridesmaid dress rolled up in a duffle bag and carried it with me just in case.
This is Monica's wedding at MRCC in Edmond. We worked together for a few years in the OC marketing office and kept each other from going officially crazy! It was so much fun to help Monica plan the wedding, it gave us something to do!
For the rest of the post I've decided to feature some of the bridal portraits that I've taken of my girlfriends. I am always so excited to be a part of someone's big day and bridal portraits are my favorite. It's so much fun when it's a close friend too!First up is the lovely Dara Tinius, my first official wedding that I ever shot! Thanks for taking a chance on an unknown kid Daria!
Morgandi Lashley, so much fun to take pics of! She was my first official bridal portrait session. That's it for this very long post, please do not be offended if you picture is not here, I consider all of my brides friends, but this post was getting too long! To join in go to Melinda's blog!



3 comments:
I love you too, Jayna! And Monica and Lynn - your bridesmaids dresses were beautiful!
Mandy - great photos! You take really beautiful bridal portraits. I am always so impressed with your many talents!
You are just so talented! I even recommend you to people out here!!
That bridal session was so special to me too. We had so much fun! Remember the flowers situation (fake vs. real)? I love and miss you more daily! I got to thinking, I think that I was your assistant for Dara and Morgandi, so clearly I'm going to take credit for... well, I can't think of anything, but I'll think of something and get back to you. Your portraits are beautiful!!!
Great pictures, Mandy! Can't wait to see you at Matt and Tracy's wedding :)
Post a Comment