Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pool Day

Matty got off work early today so he filled up Viv's pool and we had a pool day. The water was absolutely freezing though! She got used to it but you can see it on her face that it was cold in some of the pics.


Me and all my babies!
We liked relaxing and drying off in the hammock afterwards!



Then Matty and Viv played on the swingset. I love summer!

5 comments:

Gena said...

Let's just make sure you aren't barking orders about assembling swingsets from that hammock.......

Melinda said...

I love that last pic. Very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I love the last one. You're good at this taking pictures thing. You should totally make a career out of it.

Tamra said...

That third picture is priceless! And I'm soooo jealous of your hammock. I'm trying to talk Mark into getting one, but so far, no luck.

kj said...

that last pic rocks!