Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Haps

This morning I got to see Tamika for the first time in about a year and a half. They were here when Viv was born and then left for Vienna shortly after. Our babies are due about 2 months apart, she's having a boy! Doesn't she look beautiful??I like the belly shot too, but the picture turned out blurry. Thanks a lot Brandon! Last night Matt and I went to a wedding for one of his co-workers. It was fun to get dressed up and go somewhere alone! We even danced a little bit at the wedding reception, it was fun!

The other day we had a birthday party for Matt's Grandma Lucy at Incredible Pizza. That's where she wanted to go! Viv had fun playing games, and Matt did too.
She loves to ride things so when we saw the train, we knew she had to go!
I can't believe how big she's getting! Tonight when I was reading to her before bed she handed me a book and said, "Please read book!" Soooo cute!

2 comments:

Gena said...

I love that Matt's Grandma wanted to go to Incredible pizza.

Amy said...

Dancing??? I am shocked. I will pray for you.