Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Her Drawers

So this is how I found Viv tonight in her bedroom. All of the pajamas were out of the drawer, and Vivian was in! She looked so cute and guilty at the same time! Her new thing these days is emptying out her drawers, which drives me insane by the way.

Still so cute!But with a very guilty look on her face! After I got her out she didn't feel bad anymore and went on to play with her toys. She always tries to ride on that little truck that's not meant to be ridden. Oh well, she has fun!As usual, Ollie sat on the toybox looking out the window without a care in the world. What's he going to do when I put a toddler bed there instead?? He better not step a paw onto that toddler bed!
By the way, can I tell you how annoyed I am by the rain? My wood floors have little paw prints all over them!

6 comments:

Gena said...

Wood floors and paw prints cost me an hour of my life spent mopping today. I love rain and hate it.

kj said...

She looks so grown up!!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Yes! We still have it!

Summer said...

oh my goodness, Bode will you please take her out someday? She is so adorable and i think Vivian Lashley has a nice ring to it...

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is so cute. I love the look on her face. Her hair is getting SO long!

Jayspee27 said...

Ollie Pup Boy and I don't care! Viv is even adorable with her guilty look. I think Tyra Banks would be so proud!