Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

Matt played downtown at the Paseo Arts Festival this year so we headed down there in the blazing heat to watch. It was a great show and we got a cool breeze every now and then! The girls had so much fun dancing but mostly spent their time picking up rocks covered in tar!Amy was nice enough to hold them both, I don't really have much of a lap left!Here's Matty and his band playing, they did a great job!After the show we went to Ben and Dara's house for a cookout. The girls got in their swimsuits and played in the sprinkler. Viv wouldn't really get very close to the sprinkler but really had a great time running around and screaming with joy. Aidan chased Viv around with a dandelion, ready to blow!

Viv got in the sprinkler a couple of times, but mostly she ran around it.

Aidan however is a total water sprinkler girl! She loved standing in it and having fun.


It was a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's better than playing in the sprinkler!! I love little Viv's belly. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. And Mandy, I will never judge you for pillowy feet. I love you no matter what!

Lynn Valdez said...

Elicia has that same swim suit as Viv. How adorable. Cute photos. No other friends but me.

Jayspee27 said...

I don't think they could be any cuter. Aunt Jayna will get them a slip and slide for next year!! I think it's time. It sounds like a wonderful day! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!