Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday - Going To The Chapel

May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).

I couldn't decide what to do for the theme this week so I decided to post some of my own bridal portraits. I had so much fun getting them taken and Judson did a great job. I was his first bridal session! We did them at the Myriad Gardens which of course is my favorite place for photo shoots. Here are a few of my favorites. The first one is the one that I had in a big frame at our wedding reception and is currently hanging in our living room. I had my makeup done at MAC that day and loved how it looked! I just wished that it would've looked that good on the wedding day!



I absolutely love the background of this picture, isn't it gorgeous? Everthing is so beautiful down there!
To participate in Flashback Friday head over to Melinda's blog.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Gorgeous photos! You were such a beautiful bride!

Newberry said...

The first one is my favorite! You look so beautiful, and I love your dress.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!

ME said...

I agree...you do look beautiful! Also, I love love love your dress!

LYNN said...

AWE I miss your wedding. I wish I could be at all your weddings over and over again. I love all of the summer photos. It is not quite summer here yet. We haven't gone over 84 degrees. Today is Ethan's 4th birthday and we have a BBQ planned. It is supposed to be rainy and a high of 67 degrees. Bummer! I love the wedding reception photos. You look so pretty right now. Pregnancy suits you. Maybe you can make one more for me after this? Wish I could see Tamika and Brandon. Love you, call you this week.