Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday - Going To The Chapel

I am running out of ideas for this theme! Thank goodness it's the last Friday in May, and time for a new theme! I figured I would show some pics from my bridal shower and bachelorette party. Here are some pics from my shower at Memorial Rd.
My lovely friends, Morg, Jayna and Dara. I think Jayna's holding my neice Sophia.

The family, my mom, dad and sister on the left and Matt's mom and sis on the right.

Our lovely hostesses!


Here's some pics from the bachelorette party. We went down to Bricktown for dinner then back to Kathy Hoffhines' house to open presents and sit in the hot tub. For some reason Morgandi is wearing my swimsuit. Do you remember why Morg?

Me and all my girls at the party. Tams, me, Miranda, Jayna, Lauren, Marcy, Dara, Morg and Caryn.
I got this tank top that said Mrs. Stansberry, so cute! Well that's it for me and Going To The Chapel. Head over to Melinda's lovely blog to join in the fun.


5 comments:

Melinda said...

That pic of you with the tank top is too cute! Red is definitely your color.

I have really enjoyed all of your FF this month. Great memories!

And yes, I do believe I had the DJ call your's and Jayna's name over the loud speaker. : )

Jayspee27 said...

OH! You did, Melinda! Mandy! You had an AWESOME FF this month! It has been so fun to look back on some fun moments in our lives. LOVE YOU!

Stacey Cannon said...

I loved your post!! I agree with Melinda, I think Red IS your color! How fun!

Dara said...

I always love that picture of us and Sophie because it looks like Jayna is dangling her by her ankles. She wasn't Marcy!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Looks like fun, I did not have a bachelorette party...sniff sniff ;) I agree with everyone Red is your color.