Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Girl

So this weekend we brought back the toddler bed from Porter and set it up in Viv's room so she could get used to it being there before Violet comes into the picture. I had measured it perfectly so it fit great when we put it in its place. I never measure things right so I was glad that this time it worked out! I think she liked it when we told her it was her big girl bed. Now we just have to figure out how to transition her into it. We go for her appt. with the pediatrician tomorrow, so I guess he can give us some pointers. I am keeping Aidan on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays during the month of May and took this of the silly girls this afternoon. Yes, they are drama queens when they get together, they push, they don't share, they cry at the same time, but they still have so much fun together. And today when Viv was crying Aidan went over and put her paci in her mouth and patted her on the back, so sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She IS a big girl! I love what you've done with the room. It's very cute. Such a great picture of Aidan and Viv. They're such cute friends...Do they even have a choice in the matter?

Shelly said...

LOVE the room! It's perfect for the sisters!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going! Little Violet is going to be here in TWO MONTHS!!!

Aubrey said...

The room looks great!! I can't wait to come see it!!